Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Convention Postponed

Dear Ones,

After consultation with the Convocational Deans and listening to the latest weather reports for CENLA, I have decided to postpone Diocesan Convention by one week to February 27. Given the probability of power outages and connectivity issues around the Diocese following the advancing storm as well as challenges some are facing with water shortages and frozen plumbing from the current storm, this is our most prudent course of action.

My staff will be contacting all delegates beginning mid-afternoon. I will post an announcement on FB in just a few minutes. However, Rectors, Vicars, and Clergy in Charge should follow up with their delegates to make certain that the information was received and understood.

I regret this inconvenience. My prayers continue for all of you and all our people.

In Christ’s Love,
+Jake